Looking for some good Business Proposal where immidiate investments are not required though Complete Infrastructure is available.
I am a bengali have lived my life in kolkata, i have grown up here & studied here also. I’ve played hard and rough through my years at G.P.S.S and in C.I.E.M college under W.B.U.T. I am not sure whether I’ve earned lot of money or not but definately earned lot of respect from friends and well wishers also with the virtue of god people use to say that i am a good human being hence always been a good friend, i think these are the biggest compliments in my life which i have recieved till yet. I’ve had my confidence broken a few times, and my heart gets a lot of pain also due to that but life is a biggest show & time is the right tutor of our life i believe hence recovered many times & moved ahead
As a student, I was just a bit above average, always in the top 10 in the class. I never had trouble with academics, but I was never a geek either. I captained the Cricket team for G.P.S.S for a while. I loved cricket, and would have loved to take it up as a career, but apparently, the universe had other plans for me & i turned into a hardcore professional with jobs & lot of responsibilty
I was always an athlete. In school, my forte was the sprint: 100 and 200 meter dashes. There’s something tremendously exhilarating about rushing in front of everybody else in a race. Somehow, that rush never left me. I just do pretty much the same thing these days, except gym & exercise which was more valuable than my food once upon a time .
College was good. I did my B.B.A in finance. I also took up many projects & assignments, under master Krishnendu Roy. That was a stern exercise in discipline and physical toning. K.R is a great teacher. I believe he continues his effort with the same institute with the same zeal to create more professionals & scholars for this country.
After my B.B.A, I went on to do my Post Graduation in Banking & Finance from Institute of Finance Bankingt (An Initiative of NIIT). I passed out of the course in 2008. I dare say, with still, no clue about what life had in store for me.
I was a Financial Planner at M.A Financial Services at kolkata where i won many hearts with my investment suggestions. I wasn’t there long enough to find out if I would have been any good. But for reasons of argument, let’s say I was.
One day, a model ditched the shoot and my professor suggested that I fill in for him. Well, maybe he knew what he was doing, because modelling was the last thing on my mind. Some time later at a party, I was practically propositioned by a woman to fill in her creation. Well, not exactly, but it landed me a gig for a modelling show in Jodhpur Park with the help of dream marchant.later it fetched me in an even like gradrags manhunt at park street in 2006 but unfortunately my family did not like it & the chapter closed there itself,
Then my career took a new start & took a new road map too. i joln hand with brands like Sahara India,ICICI Bank, NIIT, IIJT in managerial leadership roles which made me a lot of travel across the country but still could not help to achieve my dream to be abroad & became an international professional rather than national,i belong from a middle income family which become worst when i lost my father in the year of 2004 just after completing my higher secondary exam, but my friends says i never give up which i proved when i managed to get admission for B.B.A & scored significantly well through out the programme & won scholarship to survive myself & my study.
Professional Road Map
ICICI BANK LIMITED, KOLKATA
[Branch Banking – Retail Banking Operations]
M.A FINANCIAL SERVICES (PVT) LTD, KOLKATA
(Wealth Manager - HNI & NRI]
Key Responsibility Areas
· KRA includes wealth management, Accounts Operations & Compliance management
· SME Banking, Micro Finance Liabilities & Asset Portfolio Management, Finacle Operation
· Branch Operations, MIS preparation, Reporting mechanism, Metastock, Advance Get ops
· HNI & NRI Wealth Management, Investment Banking, CASA, G.L & Portfolio Solutions.
· Compliance maintenance, implementation & internal audit of the business unit.
· Brand Positioning, Promotion, Marketing Management, Product Analysis & Development
· Product Analysis & Development, Catchment Identification, SWOT analysis & planning
· Key Accounts management & Portfolio management for SME & Mid-Size Corporates
· Fund Management, Fund Value Appreciation & Financial Planning , Advisory & Solution
IIJT Education Limited KOLKATA CENTRE, (Senior Manager)
Previously with NIIT KOLKATA CENTRE, (Centre Head)
Key Responsibility Areas
· Currently Working as the Senior Manager-Business Development of IIJT Education Limited,
· Responsible for BD, Admin, Finance, HR & Training, Operations, E-Commerce & Marketing
· Business Model Analysis, Profit Maximization, Cost Controlling, CRM, Team Management
· Heading Business, Admin, Finance, Operations, Training & Development for the location
· Leading a team of 20 reportees of all the verticals for the betterment of the Organization
· Ensure 100% compliance for high Audit Score through high proficiency in COMS & Accounts
· Industry HR co-ordination, organize screening, Campuses, arrange Corporate Training
Do watch my website and I hope to entertain and surprise you in the future, as indeed I sometimes surprise myself.